At www.pcb-test.com we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors, including you. The members of the www.pcb-test.com team are themselves customers, both of www.pcb-test.com and other online shops. Therefore, we appreciate and respect the importance of data confidentiality and security on the Internet.
www.pcb-test.com stores and processes personal information, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by www.pcb-test.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user, from which Internet is accessed. Cookies are installed by a web server's request from a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome) and are completely "passive" (they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive).
What are cookies used for?
Cookies can ensure faster and easier interaction between users and websites. For example, when a user is authenticated on a particular website, the authentication data is stored in a cookie; later, the user can access the respective site without having to login again.
In other cases, cookies can be used for storing information about the activities carried out by the user on a particular web page, so that it can easily resume their respective activities at a later access to the site. Cookies tell the server what pages to show to the use, so that the user does not have to remember this or navigate the entire site from the beginning. Thus, cookies can be assimilated to "bookmarks" that tell the user exactly where he/she was within a website.
Similarly, cookies can store information about the products ordered by the user on an e-commerce site, thus making the concept of "shopping cart" possible.
What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the closure of the application (web browser). The fixed files remain on the user's terminal for a period of time in the parameters of the cookie or until they are manually deleted by the user.
· Absolutely necessary cookie files allow you to browse the Website and use its basic functions. Usually, they are only installed in response to actions that you perform that equate to a service request. These cookies are indispensable for the use of the websites.
· Functionality cookie files are used to recognize you when you return to our Website and allow us to offer you enhanced and more personalized features, such as recalling your preferences. These cookie files collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing on other websites.
· Performance and analytical cookie files allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the Website is used (for example, the pages that a user most often opens). This helps us improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 1 year. With regard to third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and, in some cases, may exceed 2 years.
· The website www.pcb-test.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics uses cookie files to help a particular Website analyze how you use that Website. The information generated by the cookie files regarding your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers that can be located in the EU, EEA and/or the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, preparing reports on Website activity for Website operators and providing other services related to Website activity and Internet usage.
· Cookies for marketing and target audience identification record your visit to our Website, the pages you visited and the links you accessed. We will use this information to provide ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit how often you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We may also share this information with third parties (such as advertising agencies) for this purpose. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. With regard to third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and, in some cases, may exceed 2 years.
· Social media cookie files allow you to share your activity on the Website on social networking sites, such as Facebook.
Do cookies contain personal data?
You may withdraw your consent to cookies at any time.
· Cookie settings in Firefox - Firefox
· Cookie settings in Chrome - Chrome
· Cookie settings in Safari - Safari
· Cookie settings in Edge - Edge
· Cookie settings in Opera - Opera
Please note that by deleting or deactivating future cookies, your user experience may be impaired and you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of our site.
You can find more details about cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.